Under the supervision of the Academic Affairs Director, the Instructor will be responsible for teaching the Commercial/Industrial Electricity class at Orleans Technical College.
- Provide instruction in the basics of commercial electricity with emphasis on safety, mathematics, NEC 2014 code, electrical motors, controllers, and PLCs.
- Supervise students in hands-on trades tasks
- Provide evaluation of students’ on hands-on activities
- Provide testing of students’...
The Regional Media Relations Manager reports to the Director, Media Relations and is responsible for the development and execution of a strategic, regional media relations strategy in the print, broadcast and social media space supporting an assigned regional area or markets. Also responsible for supervising press distribution. For the assigned regional area or markets, this position will be responsible for strategically driving AmeriHealth Caritas’ coverage, brand, and reputation regionally and nationally. In addition, the Manager is...
The primary purpose of the job is to :
- Primarily responsible for supporting media relations strategies and messaging that serve to protect and advance the reputation of ACFC with a variety of external constituencies.
- Working with regional manager, media relations, help identify and develop opportunities to raise the profile of AmeriHealth Caritas brands with target audiences in mainstream and trade media
- Monitor target publications to identify the interests of journalists and AmeriHealth Caritas alignment...